Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, December 26, 2014

What I wore today: 12/24/2014 (Cozy Christmas Eve)

Christmas Eve outfit

Not the best photos, sorry. I took them in a rush on the way out the door to the Fohl family Christmas party, and I clearly should have taken more time to select the proper ISO.

That said, I wanted to share this outfit because it is pretty representative of the kind of casual, comfortable look that I've been going to a lot lately. For me, a Christmas outfit should look festive, keep me warm, and feel cozy and comfortable. 

Christmas Eve outfit
Christmas Eve outfit
Christmas Eve outfit

Sweater – J.Crew
Jeans – Anthropologie
Fur snood – Anthropologie
Boots – Jeffrey Campbell, Free People
Socks – Madewell
Ring – Ringly (review post coming soon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment