Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I wore today: 03/17/2013 (Peppermint Patty)

St. Patrick's Day outfit: watercolor dress, embellished military jacket: Anthropologie "Itinerant Anorak", gray tights, gray ankle boots

I don't always wear so, so much green on St. Patrick's Day. But, the day before I went to a party where everyone but me was wearing green, so I felt the need to prove my spirit. Naturally, by the actually day, everyone was over it and I was the only one wearing a lot of green.

Somedays, I just can't keep up with the crowd.

St. Patrick's Day outfit: watercolor dress, embellished military jacket: Anthropologie "Itinerant Anorak", gray tights, gray ankle boots

Crochet applique military jacket "Itinerant Anorak" - Anthropologie
Watercolor-print dress - H&M
Gray tights - Pure and Good
Gray ankle boots - Target
Leather bag - Ralph Lauren


signature color

0 comments:

Post a Comment