Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What to do for Valentine's Day

Valentine Instagram

Hey, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day and that your plans for tonight, whatever they may be, leave you satisfied and happy!

Valentine Instagram

Me, I'm gonna be spending the day cooking with my Ryan and stealing as many kisses as I can between courses.

Valentine Instagram

Now, if you don't have plans yet, or if you're just looking for a little something to put you more in the holiday mood, I offer you these suggestions...

Valentine Instagram

Make a Valentine's Day wreath (it's not too late just yet!)
Valentine Instagram

You might also like to buy a Valentine's day gift for yourself (some ideas are here), wear something red (ideas here), or just soak up some super pretty Valentine's Day "pinspiration" (which you can find right here).

Just remember that today should be spent with the ones you love. Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine Instagram

[All photos are from my Instagram. Are you as obsessed as I am?]

[Thanks for showing your support by voting for me is Refinery29's Next Big Style Blogger contest! It means so much! XOXO]

Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment