Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, February 17, 2012

DI(fr)Yday: How to make a Valentine's Day flipbook

Valentine's Day flipbook

Ryan loves flipbooks. So, for Valentine's Day, I made him this flipbook of me blowing him a kiss. I got the idea from the incredibly inspiring blog Color Me Katie. It was a fun project to make, and Ryan liked it a lot.

Valentine's Day flipbook
Valentine's Day flipbook
Valentine's Day flipbook
Valentine's Day flipbook

Make sure to tune in next Friday for one of my original tutorials. I've been working on a few great projects lately, and I can't wait to show them to you!

Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

4 comments:

  1. Lovingly imagined and created. Lucky dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable. There's just nothing that beats a handmade, personalised present.

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree. I try to go handmade as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete