Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, January 13, 2012

DI(fr)Yday: My take on Emma's Instagram calendar

Instagram calendar

I'm not feeling 100% this week (I guess all that overextending myself had to catch up at some point), so, instead of a brand new tutorial for you this DI(fr)Yday, I'm going to show you my take on someone else's brilliant DIY idea.

Emma over at A Beautiful Mess (run by her sister Elsie) made a really cool calendar for her mom using Instagram prints of her pet pug. You can find the tutorial here.

As soon as I saw hers, I knew I had to make one of my own. The most fun part is choosing which photos will represent which months. I had so many ideas, that I'm already planing next year's calendar -- even though, by then, I'll have a whole other year of Instagrams to choose from!

Instagram calendar
Instagram calendar
Instagram calendar
Instagram calendar

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment