Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I wore today: 07/13/2011

IMG_8168

I bought this dress a while back, inspired by Joan from Mad Men and her jewel tone wiggle dresses. For a work conference I'm going to today, I decided to pair it with a yellow belt I just bought at Anthropologie (Full disclosure: it was on sale, so I bought a green one and a pink one too. I may have a problem.) in order to partake int he color blocking trend that I'm so admiring of, though I have trouble being bold with color sometimes. Then, I noticed that the colors perfectly complemented my new Pucci scarf. Excellent. The cardigan makes the look work appropriate, though it's so hot outside that I will be wearing it as little as possible. Without the cardigan, the whole thing is a bit more stewardess than young urban professional, and I'm totally okay with that. :)

IMG_8149
IMG_8193
IMG_8198
IMG_8202
IMG_8211
IMG_8214
IMG_8222

Dress: The Limited
Cardigan: TJ Maxx
Belt: Anthropologie
Scarf: Emilio Pucci, The Outnet
Shoes: Madden Girl, TJ Maxx

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment