Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Straw hat post featured in IFB's Links à la Mode

I've been featured once again in the Independent Fashion Bloggers' Links `a la Mode this week. I have to say that it is truly an honor and that I am so grateful for this community, which has done so much to help me make my blog what I want it to be and to promote it.

I also have to thank you, my readers, as I could obviously not do any of this without you. I really appreciate your readership, your comments, and your sharing my posts with friends.

Now, without further ado blubbering, please check out this great selection of blog posts featured along side me on IFB this week.


Things Are Gonna Change... I Can Feel It!

Edited by Jessie Thorpe of Denimology

On Monday morning, my life will change. I am having my muffin top and all of my shiny silver stretch marks removed from my fleshy, live-giving form. I'm having plastic surgery, a tummy tuck to be exact, and yes I'm talking right out loud about it. This decision has had my head in a tizzy fashion wise, sending me searching for some fashion guidance to compliment my new figure. I've really been inspired by nostalgic what-comes-around-goes-around fashion trends, feel good fashion and a variety of "Top (insert number here)" lists. 90's trends seem to be popular in the fashion blogosphere; you kids are talking about sheer clothes, color blocking and threads ripped to shreds. I'm really appreciating the inspirational instruction given by all you clever e-journalists. We've been instructed on how and what to wear for the season, how to pamper little ol' you and feel good about it too!

Links à la Mode: April 21st

  • Best Of Brooklyn: 12 Ways to look your best on a budget...
  • Denimology: Denimology Collaborates With Closed Jeans For Japan!
  • Fashables: The End of the Skinny Jean
  • Fashion is Evolution: A step-by-step straw hat DIY project, and a showcase of my straw hat collection
  • FashionablyNumb: Spice Up Your Life : Looking back to the icons in the 1990's.
  • Fashstash: Colour-blocking madness. Don't stop, Colour-block!
  • Fumiko Kawa: Fashion Girls for Japan
  • Independent Fashion Bloggers: How To Overcome The Challenges of Blogging in a Second Language
  • Life's Obsessions: Creativity Block & How to over come it!
  • Made To Travel: See how a little blogging made a difference to the huge online retailer ASOS
  • North On Harper: Sheer Joy
  • Oranges and Apples: Finance, fashion and feminism: the shopaholic stereotype
  • Overseeing Fashion: DIY Project: Mineral Rings
  • Rachel Michaella: "Car-Crash Fashion" - ripped, frayed, dyed and utterly distressed fashion...is it a statement or just too much?
  • Sample Sale Sites: Top 5 Office Appropriate Spring Accessory Trends
  • Searching for Style: We all knew Rodarte was expensive, but did you know that 4 items from Rodarte costs the same as 19 items from Lanvin, 28 items from Miu Miu, or 250 items from Topshop?
  • The SpendThrift Experiment: An extra large rant about vanity sizing
  • Splendiferous Inclinations: A tutorial for Fiesta inspired nails!
  • Style Delights: Nine Rules of Style - How to look good, feel good and make the world a better place!
  • Style Delights: What do you need to make your wardrobe timeless and always In Vogue! Read this
  • ThisIsAYes: Me Day - How to Make a Personal Day Off Perfect
  • SPONSOR:


    Follow Fashion is Evolution

    Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

    Enter your email address:

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment