Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Booties in the spirit of Chanel

I recently posted about my obsession with these booties...


...and went on a quest to find something in the spirit of them. I found a lot of lace and mesh booties that satisfied my desire for the moment. But just now, without even looking, I came across these lovelies.




They are obviously missing the mesh component that inspired me so much, but they have the same sweet spirit of the originals (a spirit I couldn't find in any of the less-sugar-more-spice black lace varieties I was looking at before) with their two-tone color palate (I am so OBSESSED with black and white lately), their overall shape, and their bows. I'm in love (again).

0 comments:

Post a Comment