Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bits and pieces from Lanvin for H&M


The promo video for Lavin's line for H&M showed some great dresses, but I've now seen some of the accessories and I must say that I am particularly impressed by them. I'm not usually as big on accessories as I am on clothes, but these are some standout pieces. All of the photos are courtesy of The Blonde Salad, who got an in-person sneak preview, so make sure to check out her blog, where there are even more photos of the line.

This clutch has a carefree, almost DIY vibe that I like.

A truly unique necklace (cute dress too)

Another statement necklace

The shoes remind me of some I decorated myself with ribbon and fabric a while but, but it's the pearl bracelet in the back that really catches my eye.

These red shoes may be my favorite piece of the collection.


...or possibly this yellow dress.


0 comments:

Post a Comment